Your net passport power score is between 41 to 50 out of 70 maximum points possible. There are several factors that affects one’s passport power but the most important ones are diplomatic and trade relationship between your country of citizenship with other countries, per capita income, cultural openness, primary languages, or any ongoing civil or international conflicts.
An above average passport score means that traveling is possible with sufficient planning and gathering of ideas to make your travel dream achievable. Start travelling to your neighbouring countries first. This will help you make your passport power stronger in case you are planning to travel to the USA and Europe. Consider applying for a student visa or look into volunteering jobs with international NGOs. Make use of online communities of travelers. This will let you expand your network which will help you gather international friends around the world. You can also consider traveling off season to save money.
- Can You Travel With Valid Visa On Expired Passport Along With a New Passport But No Visa
- Top 6 Tips for Budget Travel
- 8 Tips on How to Travel As a Couple on a Low Budget
- 7 Smart Tips to Make a Perfect On-budget Vacation
- How to Overcome Travel Visa Hassles as an Indian
December 21, 2016 1:36 am Leave your thoughts