For the full story behind The Art of Travel, please read “Our story“.
Salil founded The Way of Qi (TWOQ), a student organization when he was in college. Before co-founding TWOQ, he taught Martial Arts at various college campuses. During this phase, he was also deep into Christian mysticism and actively engaged in the church-life.
Salil is a passionate speaker and serial entrepreneur by nature. He just can’t stand inefficient or broken ways of doing things in day-to-day life. He is a curious person who loves to find solutions to existing problems.
Currently, he and his wife are on working on making The Art of Travel a number #1 global travel t-shirt and accessories brand while also enjoying their quest to reach all 50 US State Highpoints and similar other ambitious adventures.
- Climbing or Hiking to all 50 US State Highpoints (Current status: finished 41/50 Highpoints + DC + USVI + PR)
- Visiting all 50 US States + DC + all 5 US Territories (Current status: Done except 3 remaining US Territories)
- Traveling to all 7 Continents (Current status: 6/7 except Antarctica)
- Traveling to all 193 UN-recognized Sovereign Countries (Current status: 28/193)
- Visiting the World’s 100 Largest Cities (Current status: 34/100)
- Visiting Top 100 US Cities (Current status: 90/100)
- Trekking to Mt. Everest Base Camp from Kathmandu, Nepal
You can contact Sal and say Hi to him on:
- Salil Jha on Quora (4.2 Million views)
Check out Salil’s books on Amazon: