For the full story behind The Art of Travel, please read “Our story“.
You can contact Sal and say Hi to him on:
- Salil Jha on Quora (3.8 Million views)
Check out Salil’s books on Amazon:
Salil Jha’s Entrepreneurial Journey
Salil founded The Way of Qi (TWOQ), a student organization when he was in college. Before co-founding TWOQ, he was teaching Martial Arts at his previous campuses. During this phase, he was deep into Christian spirituality and actively engaged in the church-life.
YouTube Video: Salil practicing martial arts on Wildwood beach in New jersey
Salil is a passionate speaker and serial entrepreneur by nature. He just can’t stand inefficient or broken ways of doing things in day-to-day life. He is a curious person who loves to find solutions to existing problems.
Currently, he and his wife are on working on making The Art of Travel a number #1 global travel t-shirt and accessories brand while also enjoying their quest to reach all 50 US State Highpoints and similar other ambitious adventures.
- Climbing or Hiking to all 50 US State Highpoints (Current status: finished 41/50 Highpoints + DC)
- Visiting all 50 US States + DC + all 5 US Territories (Current status: only 3 US Territory remaining))
- Traveling to all 7 Continents (Current status: 4/7)
- Traveling to all 193 UN-recognized Sovereign Countries (Current status: 28/193)
- Visiting the World’s 100 Largest Cities (Current status: 30/100)
- Visiting Top 100 US Cities (Current status: 90/100)
- Trekking to Mt. Everest Base Camp from Kathmandu, Nepal