For full story, please read “Our story“.
You can contact Sal and say Hi to him on:
Check out Salil’s books on Amazon:
Salil Jha’s Entrepreneurial Journey
Salil started with The Way of Qi (TWOQ) when he was in college. Before co-founding TWOQ with his friend, he was teaching Martial Arts at his previous campuses. During this phase, he was deeply into the mystical Christian spirituality and actively engaged in church-life.
Salil is a passionate speaker and serial entrepreneur by nature. He just can’t stand inefficient or broken ways of doing things in day-to-day life. He is a curious person who loves to find solutions to existing problems.
Currently, he and his wife are on working on making The Art of Travel a number #1 global travel t-shirt and accessories brand while also enjoying their quest to reach all 50 US State Highpoints and similar other ambitious adventures.
- Climbing or Hiking to all 50 US State Highpoints
- Visiting all 50 US States + DC + all 5 US Territories
- Traveling to all 193 UN recognized Sovereign Countries
- Visiting the World’s 100 Largest Cities
- Trekking to Mt. Everest Base Camp from Kathmandu, Nepal