World Famous Elephanta Caves Tour with Ride of Toy Train

Home Forums Forums topics Introduction to Our Forum World Famous Elephanta Caves Tour with Ride of Toy Train

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ethanbrad009 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

oliv81227
    Participant

Gharapuri Islands for the local Marathi civilians became Elephanta Caves after the Portuguese discovered a huge demolished elephant structure on the Island. Every tourist who visits Mumbai never misses out Elephanta Cave tour.

The basalt rock structures are recognized to be a UNESCO heritage site.

It is said that there used to be many caves but over the years many of them were wrecked and now there are 7 caves left with the significance of Hindu and Buddhism mythology for tour purposes.

null

Visit this wonderful heritage site to explore the astonishing ancient architecture and the tales behind it.

You can visit Elephanta caves by ferry from Mumbai port at very affordable prices, but its best to pre-book your tours to avoid any kind of inconveniences.

charlesnester321
    Participant

I visited there one and a half year ago, and the journey was amazing to me. I enjoy the moment and see some beautiful sight.

ethanbrad009
    Participant

DealMeCoupons is an online entrance having all the most recent coupons and promotion codes of your most loved brands. You’ll find the most sizzling coupons and most recent deals here. You can engage yourself by buying things of your most loved brand effortlessly by just utilizing coupon codes, promotion codes from our site. Our group is constantly working in refreshing most recent coupons and promotion codes for you. We additionally give coupons and promotion codes of various celebrations. So you can get your hands on the latest deal, coupon codes and promotion codes. Further Information

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.