Translation of a driver’s license

Home Forums Forums topics Translation of a driver’s license

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  charlesnester321 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

vasdenisik
    Participant

Hello travelers! We plan in August to go on a trip to USA. And as always, it does not do without “but”. We assume that huddling in the 5th in one car may not be comfortable and along the way we will use the rental of an additional car.

I studied the forums and faced a situation where people had problems with renting a car in USA. As far as is known, some companies are denied a lease with a Russian-style driver’s license for the lack of information about the driver in case of a state of emergency.

I rummaged through the Internet but could not find quite a lot of offers of services for the “translation of a driver’s license or an issue of international standard.” I would like to clarify this issue in more detail.

I would like to know, maybe someone who has used this service in the past? Or owns in more detail, in general, this issue? I would also like to hear experienced travelers. What do you think?

charlesnester321
    Participant

Thank you so much for sharing such beautiful input. But guys, I don’t have any experience with them or use their service. I’m looking for the best thought on it.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.