Sharing My Experience of Varanasi Tour Package

Home Forums Forums topics Sharing My Experience of Varanasi Tour Package

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  charlesnester321 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

seoindiator
    Participant

The oldest city in the world, Varanasi always attracted me and I decided to visit once in a lifetime. I convinced my friends to visit India and explore the holy town known for its rustic charm.

On reaching there I could tell you that it was worth a visit. The holy town rested on the banks of River Ganga mesmerized me with its simplicity. We strolled the famous Ghats of Varanasi and took a morning boat ride in the river Ganga to capture the beauty of early morning rituals.

I also got to see famous temples, forts, and Sarnath significant for the Buddha’s teachings. The best thing about the whole trip was the right choice of tour company I made. I booked my Varanasi tour package from a tour guide service and they took care of all our needs.

Sending transfers on time provided us with an efficient English speaking guide and the accommodation they recommended was worth every penny. We had the best experience of our lives.

tiptopcruisesuser
    Participant

Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

charlesnester321
    Participant

Thanks for sharing your beautiful experience.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.