Sharing My Experience of Business Trip

Home Forums Forums topics Sharing My Experience of Business Trip

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  charlesnester321 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

seoindiator
    Participant

I came to visit Delhi for a business trip, it was a short trip as the next day I was supposed to fly back, but the next morning flight got canceled. So I had to stay there for yet another day and with nothing to do, I decided to visit Agra, which is located at a close distance from Delhi.

Though at the last minute, no travel agent could provide me a suitable tour to Agra, then I stumbled upon a tour who helped me in arranging a private same day tour to Agra that too at a reasonable price.

A transfer as well was arranged for me to explore Agra, which is home to one of the Seven Wonders of World, Taj Mahal. Its exquisite architecture was mind-blowing. I happen to visit other Mughal monuments in Agra, which is the iconic attraction of the city. With a little time left I browsed through the local markets and did the shopping for my friends and family. I utilized my day very well and the next day was ready to fly back home.

charlesnester321
    Participant

Glad to know about your journey, hope you enjoy a lot there.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.