Europe

Home Forums Forums topics Europe

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  vilniuswithlocals2 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Salil Jha
    Keymaster

classads6
    Participant

Here’s a list of top places you should visit in 2019 in Europe https://blogberries.com/blog/best-places-to-visit-in-europe/. I doubt this will list will change for another 100 years.

All those listed places are amazing and have been for centuries. Europe, even though has changed a lot, still has so much to explore.

Personally, I’m not a big fan of lying under the sun kind of a travel tour. I prefer fulfilling myself with historical places. Europe is amazing for that for sure.

vilniuswithlocals2
    Participant

If you’re looking for a new destination in Europe, consider visiting Lithuania as it is a perfect option for your money-saving holidays and it has so many wonderful cultural and nature sights. We would be glad to welcome and guide you through your stay in Vilnius, the capital city of Lithuania. Join our Vilnius free walking tours, themed tours or choose a day trip to Trakai and Kernave or Aukstaitija National Park.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.