1. The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams.
2. Live your life by a compass, not a clock.
3. I have an insane calling to be where I’m not.
4. Traveling is my drug of choice.
5. Travel is the only thing that makes you richer.
6. Your wings already exist, all you have to do is fly.
7. Adventures may hurt you, but monotony will kill you.
8. Getting lost (somewhere good) is never a waste of time.
Read: 10 Synonymous Words for Travel Lovers
9. Travel begins at the end of your comfort zone.
10. You should experience being foreign at least once.
11. Let’s go somewhere where the stars kiss the ocean.
12. Traveling isn’t always about running away from things, sometimes it is about running into what you truly want.
13. We travel initially to lose ourselves, but we continue to travel to find ourselves.
14. The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes. But in having new eyes.
15. If we were meant to stay in one place, we’d have roots instead of feet.
16. I see my path but I don’t know where it leads, Not knowing where I’m going is what inspires me to travel it.
17. Traveling is not something you are good at. It is something you do like breathing.
18. To travel is worth any cost or sacrifice.
19. Please understand, I have been waiting to leave ever since I figured out that there were roads willing to take me anywhere I wanted to go.
20. Travel is like knowledge, the more you see the more you know you haven’t seen.
21. A nomad, I will remain for life, in love with distant and uncharted places.
22. We have nothing to lose, and a world to see.
23. The impulse to travel is one of the hopeful symptoms of life.
24. Live the life, that people write novels about.
25. Jobs fill your pocket, adventures fill your soul.
26. I’d rather die on an adventure than live standing still.
27. All you’ve to do is decide to go and the hardest part is over
28. Travel to fill your life with adventures, not things. Have stories to tell not stuff to show.
29. Man cannot discover oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.
30. I ‘d rather have a passport full of stamps than a house full of stuff.
- 30 Best Solo Travel Quotes (Traveling Alone)
- 30 Best Funny Travel Quotes
- 30 Best Short Travel Quotes
- 25 Best Lao Tzu Travel Quotes (Tao Te Ching)
- 30 Awesome Travel Quotes To Inspire Your Wanderlust
- 30 Best Wanderlust Quotes
- 57 Paulo Coelho Travel Quotes You Will Love
- 50 Best Couple Travel Quotes: Romantic Travel Quotes for Couples
- 201 Greatest Travel Quotes for Travel Inspiration
- 30 Awesome Travel Captions for Instagram